1. CLARITY– around your business, your clients. “If you try to market to everyone…. you market to no one!”
2. “80-20 RULE“- Do 20% of the things that will give you 80% of your results. Then eliminate the 80% of things that don’t positively impact your revenue-generating activities or help you grow your business.
3. FOCUS– On the steps, activities and tasks that are part of your strategy and plan to grow your business. AVOID distractions or requests from others that take you away from your goals and critical activities and tactics.
4. KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER’s needs and wants, position your products or services towards them and not what you think or believe. (BE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC)
5. SALES is the number one priority for all successful entrepreneurs. They don’t delegate or outsource it until they can’t handle any more booked calls. They may have a system to automate the booked appointment process, but they take appointments all day long! Without sales and customers, you don’t have a business.
If you would like to learn more about systems and processes, I have implemented more effectively or helped our clients grow their businesses, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s to making the most in your business!