I was preparing for a meeting with a Coaching client this morning when I started to think about this particular client and others I know. They often come to me not because they are looking to improve but because something is going wrong in their business.
Many things can (and frequently do) go wrong inside a business. Sales fall through, products/services don’t work, team members get frustrated, and clients get upset. These scenarios may occur due to outside circumstances, and there is often another culprit to blame: the “lack of clarity”.
I can tell you from experience that my lack of communication on strategy or not providing clarity on how to execute a specific process has frustrated staff members and cost us lost time and money.
When you have clarity in your business around who your ideal clients are, your product/services, and why your ideal client does business with you, then you can establish tactics and aligned strategies.
Clarity …. The Secret Ingredient!
Here is what you need to know:
- It takes work to achieve clarity, to ensure team members align on tasks and mission with consistency in messaging and communication.
- The job of a Leader is to foster “clarity,” but it is a team effort.
- Suppose your internal team has clarity about your business and processes. In that case, there will be clarity around your company, and then your clients will have clarity around your products and services.
- Clarity about your business identity and appropriate scaling level will help you put other key pieces of your business puzzle into place. You know what your business is and how it differs from others in the market.
- You know about (and can market to) your ideal clients. Your understanding of scale helps you develop the structures, systems, and processes that will help you succeed at that level.
- Clarity is an essential first step that will guide the rest of your business operations.
If you would like to learn more about systems and processes I have implemented more effectively or helped our clients grow their businesses, send me a D.M. or book a call.
Here’s to making the most in your business!
P.S. Stay Tuned for our 90 days of content I’m going to be posting to help entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders scale their businesses, hire up and optimize LinkedIn to grow their businesses.